Dr. Stace Lind DDS
This lecture addresses where dentistry has come in 2014-2015 with improved materials which deliver timely and efficient delivery of care to each and every patient with a reproductible result. Improving restorative care and prosthetic results in our crown and bridge work. Where are we with the preservation of the tooth structure, treatment for gingival recession, the maintenance of bone with implants, and rebuilding the occlusion properly that provides predictable dental longevity.
Three techniques for temporization will be addressed. Building the temporaries to support and develop the tissue around the implant site.
Jo-Anne Jones RDH
An Interactive hands-on workshop designed to equip today's dental clinician with the skill set to recognize and identify the earliest warning signs of HPV oropharyngeal cancer. Breakout sessions will involve case studies, documentation, and screening methods.
- To understand the current statistics related to the sexually transmitted Human papillomavirus and its connection with oropharyngeal cancer
- To perform a systematic extraoral and intraoral examination with attention to high risk anatomical areas related both to HPV and non-HPV oral and oropharyngeal cancer
- To recognize the subtle, life-saving signs and symptoms that may accompany HPV oropharyngeal cancer
- To be introduced to clinical resources that will aid in assessment, documentation and management pathways of and abnormal finding
- To be equipped with clinical resources and patient education materials related to this new profile
A MUST FOR ALL TEAM MEMBERS!!
In our changing economy, here's what's certain; a smart, experienced team, a focus on quality care and excellence and ability to powerfully communicate. A well-orchestrated dental practice built upon strong systems and excellent team communication recognizing that the dental hygiene department is a huge contributor to overall practice success. Do your patients truly value their dental hygiene appointments or do they view as 'just a cleaning'. Do you seem to be attracting new patients however not seeing the results in growth of the practice? Have you ever heard 'I only want what my insurance covers'? Unfortunately, all too often. The general public often view the dental hygiene appointment as a 'feel good', non-essential health service rather than a critical contributor of overall wellness.
- Discover how to create value both in communication and services that will raise the bar and attain loyalty from your patients
- Learn how to convey this message powerfully and minimize the last minute cancellation and other challenges that are undermining the success of your practice
- Re-energize the team with a renewed confidence in handling the day to day challenges and opportunities in today's dental practices
Bermuda is just 600 miles off the coast of North Carolina and less than two hours by air from most major East Coast cities. Our island paradise is warmed by the gulf stream and protected by barrier reefs. Bermuda combines the charming sophistication of a British Colony with the relaxed atmosphere and warmth of a tropical paradise. It offers the opportunity to enjoymany island activities. Beautiful beaches, golf, tennis,scuba diving, snorkelling, shopping, fishing, and more!
Clinical Research Dental is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Clinical Research Dental designates this activity for 16 credit hours of continuing education. Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to ADA CERP at ADA.org/goto/cerp.